BESPOKE CURTAINS & BLINDS
For bespoke Curtains or blinds, please use the form below to provide us with your measurements and we will get back to you with a free quote. If you are unsure of design and you need our help choosing colours, designs and what will suit your home as well as a home visit, this will be at an extra charge.
If you need help with measurements please see our 'How to measure' page and please make sure you include the following;
- Width of the track or pole or width of the window for curtains that have no track or pole up. Please allow a minimum of 20cm each side for stack.
- Drop of the window. This is the measurement from the track or bottom of the ring on a pole to where ever you want the curtain to finish (Sil, below sil, floor or puddle overlong)
- The fabric you've chosen, as this will have a big impact on the price.
- Which heading you would like, if you are unsure please take a look at our 'Curtain heading' page.
- Whether you would like them standard lined, lined and interlined, Blackout lined or blackout and interlined.
- Whether you would like our fitting service.
- Whether you would like a Roman blind, Wooden Venetian Blind, Aluminium Venetian Blind, Roller Blind or Vertical Blinds.
- Whether its a straight window or bay window, if bay, how many window sections you have.
- Width of the window
- Drop of the window
- Whether you'd like it inside or outside recess
- Which fabric you've chosen
- Whether you would like it Standard Lined, Lined & Interlined, Blackout lined or Blackout & Interlined
- Whether you would like to use our fitting service (this will be quoted separately on the estimate)